The Wagga is a 110mm men’s hiker style, lace-up ankle boot with padded collar and tongue. A popular, 100% comfortable choice for warehouse workers, tour operators and road workers with a TPU outsole heat resistant to 130 degrees and a 200-joule safety steel toecap. The Wagga has anti-static properties and premium water-resistant leather.
- All Steel Blue boots are made from high quality, long-lasting leather
- Steel toe cap made from hardened steel for premium toe protection
- Our standard TPU durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a sodium laureth sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with glycerine.
- Anti-Static prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole
- A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- A classic lace-up fastening for snug, well-fitting work boots.
- AS/NZS 2210.3
- ASTM F2413
- EN ISO20345