One of our most popular styles, the Argyle® Zip is a men’s safety boot with an industrial grade side zip for ease of access. Including laces to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, the Argyle® Zip is a popular choice for tilers, dock workers, plumbers, warehouse staff and couriers.
- Cowhide water-resistant waxy leather and stitched in nylon thread. Non-corrosive lacing.
- 200J safety steel toe cap
- This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties. Heat resistant to 130ºC.
- The Steel Blue soling system is a patented three density soling system that offers a high level of comfort, shock absorbency and energy return. The system uses PORON® as energy absorbing pads under the pressure points of the foot to give the wearer superior comfort and offers similar shock absorbency and comfort to sports footwear.
- AS/NZS 2210.3
- ASTM F2413
- EN ISO20345